This automated BAA Gallery registration procedure involves
filling out a simple on-line form. It simplifies the
process and allows labels to be printed directly from the information
provided by the artist reducing the effort involved (no re-typing and
proofing). However, it does mean that whatever the artist enters will
appear on the labels so double check your information
for content, spelling, and capitalization before submitting it.
There is no requirement to print labels prior to check in, however,
a "print labels" button is available at the end of this process if you
wish to print a copy of the labels to put on the back of your art work
for identification rather than a hand-written copy. We will have
the official labels waiting for your work when you bring it in.
For those members that do not have computer access just bring your
art to the gallery between 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm on
Sunday May 12th and it will be entered into
the system for you at that time.
If you have any problems or questions about this new tool
please call Bruce Morgan at (843)525-6229.
He will be glad to answer any questions and
solve any problems you may have.
Directions for filling out form
(Please print for future reference)
- Fill in your name above and select the "Continue" button.
- This takes you to a simple form. Fill out one line of the
table for each art work.
- In the "Title of Work" field you can use the "enter" key to
break the title into multiple lines, if needed. Otherwise, long
titles may "word wrap" at an inconvenient point.
- Dimensions are to the nearest inch (no fractions) and include
- Note that there are two ways to enter the type of media in the
"Medium" field. The top line contains a drop down menu of frequently
used media types (click the triangle at the right end of the line to
see the list). If your media is not in the list, type it on the
second line in the "Medium" column. Enter one or the other, but not
- If you want to add your middle name or initial on the label,
edit the "Artist name for art work label" field to whatever you want
it to be. It defaults to just the first and last name of the
- Verify content, spelling, and capitalization.
- Select the "Submit Labels" button.
- If there are errors in the form it will appear again with the
errors listed in red at the top. Correct the errors and select
"Submit Labels" again.
- When everything is correct a verification page will appear
reminding you when to bring your art works and also showing the
labels that will be attached to the art. If the labels are not
correct there is a link that will take you back to the previous form
to make corrections.
- You do not have to print anything, but a "print" button is
available if you want to print a copy of your labels to put on the
back of your art work instead of a hand-written copy.
- If you sell one of the paintings you meant to hang just go to
this labels page again and enter your name. It will pull up your
current information. Make any changes you need to replace or remove
the sold painting and re-submit.
- Bring your paintings to the BAA Gallery at the indicated time.